25 June 2009

Things I Ate Today 04

Today, I actually ate three squarish meals!

For brunch, around 11am, I ate a Kashi (chocolate &dark cherry) granola bar with one or two pieces of fruit. Then, on my lunch break at five I ate peanuts and raisins. Additionally, I bought three of those awesome Lindt chocolate balls? They were (in order from earliest to latest), hazlenut, milk chocolate, and raspberry. The milk chocolate was way better than I would have expected, and raspberry is always a phenom!

After work, mom and I spent an hour or two buying stuff for my trip to Haiti next week. Luckily, she agreed to buy me a Cadbury (fruit &nut) chocolate bar. There are 2.5 servings per bar, each containing something like 190 calories and 3 grams of protein. But that's just saying. I ate the chocolate bar on the way home, and then for the rest of dinner I ate an extremely large plate of "salad," um, which is actually dirty greens from the neighbors' yard with a ton of blue cheese and raspberry vinagarette(?) salad dressing on top. I don't usually do the whole salad dressing thing, but it was a good distractor from the disgusting taste/texture/appearance of that particular lettuce. Good game! I love food.

No comments:

Post a Comment