23 March 2010

Things I Ate Today

Things I Ate Today:

-large coffee with vanilla soy milk
-jar of salsa with white corn chips
-another cup of coffee

Between evening classes, I got this craaazy hankering for some
-mashed potatoes.
So, after searching around campus and whining about it, I finally found some for a dollar! There in the student center, I also found 3 flavors of individually packaged pop tarts and
-single Swedish Fish:)

-baby carrots with dressing
-watered down juice

I'm trying to preserve my food plan a little bit from here on out, which probably implies a diet called "don't eat unless you're, like, almost hungry."

It was a good day for eating!

I don't think I've exceeded 8 hours of sleep in a night more than 3 times in the past 3 weeks. It's been 4-5 hours per night for... ever... and I started hallucinating a little bit today as a result!

Also, today I noticed how much I love droopy pants and Brahman. That is, a lot. I also love juicy secrets and the mixes DJ EV is playing on the radio tonight (definitely the first time I could ever say the latter)!

I think I'm going to try sleeping now and wake up around 6 or 7 if that is even possible.

1 comment:

  1. Currently, the list of foods that I can and can't eat is disgustingly long and rejecting. And I have to do it for six months, maybe more. And I started yesterday. WELRHSDLJFHSRWER. 20 GRAMS OF FIBER PER DAY! PER DAY!

    ReplyDelete