25 March 2010

Things I Ate Today

Today, I felt like eating a lot. I also rewarded myself for going to classes with sugar. Goodbye, food pyramid! Hello, energy!

Things I Ate Today:

-large coffee
-chocolate soy milk
-milk chocolate Lindt ball
-side salad
-potato chowder (so good)
-small cookie with a
-large white chip/macadamia cookie (sooooo good)
-half a pint of blueberries
-bag of Skittles
-juiced-up water
-baby carrots with dressing
-corn chips that I didn't want
-2 bowls of rice that were spicy and amazingly, amazingly delicious

The world felt very alive to me today! Also, I wonder every single day how I am so lucky to have such good people in my life. Gonna go ahead and put this at the end of the post because it sounds booggguuuss$s.

It was a good day for eating:)

No comments:

Post a Comment