24 June 2010

I ate a bag of margarita chips today, and about a quarter of a watermelon. In addition to that...

For breakfast i had a cup or two of coffee, half a bowl of cheerios, and a bunch of grapes.

When my dad made dinner i had a handful of pasta salad, a veggie pattie, carrots in dressing, a piece of broccoli...

Then, just now i went to eat n park with cody. I got a smiley cookie with matching fancy drank like last time, but this time something really funny happened i coughed up fancy drank ALL OVER THE TABLE. it was gross, embarassing, and hilarious. Shoutout to college- thanks for teaching me to throw up everywhere like a toddler! Har har.

It was an okay to gross day for eating.

1 comment:

  1. So, um, what exactly IS Blue Drank? I've never heard of it, and I didn't know if it was a parody of the word drink. Also, what's a magarita chip? Is it like a margarita pizza, but in a chip form?

    Don't be offended; I'm English. My country of origin is clearly a reasonable thing to dump my ignorance on.

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete