27 August 2009

Things I Ate Today

2:00AM: I ate half a batch of brownie batter.

Two songs that definitely made today better:
Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus
Things are Looking Up by Classified

10:30AM: I ate a peach.
3-4PM: I ate a brownie.
9:00PM: I ate a crunchwrap, a volcano taco, and a cheesy fiesta potatoes.

It's been a long day! I know things will get better soon, though, and my friends have been especially nice to me. People in books and movies always exaggerate stuff like high school and peer pressure, so I assumed that going to college would be less intimidating and depressing than they say it is. But guess what! If today was any true reflection of the switch to "college life," this plot line wasn't exaggerated. Yaaaayyyy!

Eating is a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment