24 April 2010

Things I Ate on Hannah's Birthday

Things I Ate Today:

-2 little pancakes that Alisa made (and I helped to destroy)
-2 little gala apples, with some peanut butter
-1 big delicious golden delicious apple
-HALF a jar of salsa, yeah you heard me that was self control
-a delicious green mint milkshake
-a chunk of swiss cheese with 3 garlic-flavored pita chips
-a thin crust personal pan pizza from Donato's with red chilie: my favorite pizza. And isn't personal pan pizza a crazy concept? Like it's a whole pizza that you eat in one sitting without feeling disgusting afterward!

It was a great and amazing day for eating. Do you like the new distractions on my page? Also, happy birthday to Hannah!! Thank you for caring about what I ate today<3


P.s. Things I Ate Yesterday:

-4 or 5 bowls of Cocoa Krispies in a row, because I wanted to finish the box
-about 3 tootsie pops, over the course of the day. I LOVE THESE THINGS.
-an apple maybe?
-vegetarian volcano taco
-cheesy fiesta potatoes
-2 gumballs and a couple gummy catepillars
-a chunk of tofu

Also a good day for eating!

2 comments:

  1. 1.] Yum to the pancakes
    2.] Lol to the "big delicious golden delicious apple.
    3.] I think your page just purred at me.
    4.] Thank you for the birthday wisOMG IT JUST MEWED AND MY DOG STARTED BARKING AND I ALMOST PEED MYSELF!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAAHAHAAHAHA I totally forgot you put that cat on here and I FREAKED OUT when it started purring...

    ReplyDelete