02 April 2010

Things I Ate Today

Things I Ate Today:
-spaghetti with a piece of bread
-stuff from the free rack at work: a banana, about 1 mango (the combined effort of 3 mangoes total), a little bit of pineapple, and a chocolate santa head on a stick which was actually amazing
-a piece of pizza
-about 2/3 a box of oreos, to Hayley's approximate 1/3
-milk

Things I Ate Yesterday:
-a couple of Sebassy's oreos for breakfast
-a few almonds that tasted like pizza
-2 apples
-a piece of cake that Isaac made
-Arizona peach tea for a dollar (such a good idea!)
-gum from the gumball machine (" " " ")
-brains (by far the best I've tasted!)
-blood that got on my arm
-Fries (capital F)

Things I Ate The Day Before Yesterday:
-Little Debbie cupcake
-Spiderman mac and cheese that Lauren made, which was the BEST MAC AND CHEESE EVER.
-cheesy fiesta potatoes and some nachos*
-a mint
-hot sauce
-Baja Blast <3
-I'm a little confused about this now, but it was a good day for eating.
*If you put hot sauce on the cheese in the cup, it makes your resources last a little longer!

It's been a good weekish for eating:)

Five favorite things today: oreos, all the people in my life, bomb the music industry, sunshine, tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment