29 April 2010

Things I Ate Today

Things I Ate Today:

-Mint milkshake

-Pear

-Mints, gum, tea, milk

-AMAZING nacho bar with Jon: as much nacho cheese, sour cream, guacamole, jalapenos, salsa, onion, lettuce, etc. etc., as you want for $5. With a pink/lemonade/Sprite drink

-2 pieces of birthday cake, with vanilla ice cream

-a cup of tomato basil potato chips, half a "vanilla milkshake" poptart

-an apple (Pink Lady-- mom's favorite)

It was a good day for eating!

I posted a gorgeously great interview on tumblr that is directly related to this, but you know what? Today when 30!3 and all this nonsense was playing on campus, it reminded me how much I hate the music scene. It really gets me riled up! So, here ya go, this video is an uplifting thought for the day. It ends early, but the song as a whole is soo good, and the guys are having fun, and the vocals are just beautiful. This is better than the videos of their concerts that I saw. Hope ya like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment