14 October 2009

Sweet Things I Ate Today

Today, I just about set a world record by waking up at 8:30 am. Dustin left a paper in my dorm room, so I took him "out" to Rosie's, where I ate a huge fluffy waffle with maple syrup. I drank a bottle of orange juice. Then, I went back to bed and slept until about 12:30.

After class, I went to the Oktoberfest celebration at Prentice and bought a bottle of apple cider. I microwaved it in a cardboard coffee cup, and it was very satisfying. Then, for lunch, Lauren and I got roasted veggie calzones. SOOO GOOOOD. This was probably the best part of my day.

Directly after that, we met up with Sebastian who hadn't eaten yet. I drank a glass bottle of rootbeer.

Directly after that, we met up with David who hadn't eaten yet. I ate a piece of pumpkin pie. And, by the way, we're still at the same building.

Later, I ate some Reese's pieces. Lauren and I went to Taco Bell, and there I ate a crunchwrap with beans instead of meat and guacamole. However, I wasn't charged for the guacamole so it was extra special and stuff! I ate a mint.

When I got back to my dorm, I drank a strawberry Milk Chug and ate a dark Lindt ball.

It was a PHENOMENAL day for eating; let me tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment