11 October 2009

Things I Ate Today

Today I drank a quart of soymilk, a quart of water, a bottle of Vitamin Water (green tea), some more water, maybe even some more juice... and at the end of the day I was still dehydrated! What the heck!

Things I Ate Today:
-A really delicious "Halloween" sundae from Friendly's that was blue instead of orange because they ran out of the appropriate frosting flavor
-A grilled cheese sandwich that wasn't very good because I used oil instead of butter
-An enormous portion of cheese ravioli
-An enormous portion of an amazing apple pie that my mom baked (I imagine it wasn't actually real)
-A lot more of those buckeyes, actually all the rest of them
-An Odwalla protein bar (most recently)

I can't sleep and I wish I were eating something that would help, but otherwise it's been a good day for eating! Actually, my stomach has been feeling sort of bad; especially because most of that was gluten, dairy, and/or sugar. No, excuse me. ALL of that was gluten, dairy, and/or sugar.

It was a good day for taste buds!

Additionally: Yesterday something that I ate and forgot about was a "fun-size" Butterfinger. The first three ingredients are sugar, but the fourth is tasty goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment