09 October 2009

Things I Ate Today

Things I Ate Today:

-2 more of those large(ly delicious) cookies
-Half a free vegetarian wrap that I got last night, left on the floor, accidentially jumped on, and didn't refrigerate (regardless of cheese content). How have I not puked?
-Tonnns of Halls's vitamin C fruit drops
-A cookie that my mom brought me at work that was made to look like a candy corn! So sweet of her!
-Peas and corn that have been in the freezer for, literally, months upon months
-Homemade potato fries/chunks
-3 or 4 pieces of cheese (provalone and Swiss)
-A piece of bread
-A glass of milk
-1 small Frostie that mom "bought" me to be nice, although I actually ended up paying for both of them. (Who's laughing now, you milkshake-mooching maniac of a daughter?)

It was a good day for eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment