08 February 2010

Things I Ate Today

I am so over February. Even though cool and fun things happen, they end and then it's February again! I hate it. In this month we are tired of cold weather and are ready for springtime, but we know that it won't be spring time for like two more months. Summer is in like 500 days...

I spent the night at home on Friday because the roads were horrible and I didn't want my mom to drive on them (even though she wanted to). Consequently, I was very hungry on Saturday morning. I didn't get to eat until about 3, when I had two huge bowls of Cocoa Krispies. When I got back to school, I ate some gluten-free bars and stuff, and then when I met Lauren and Sebastian I ate a baby Reese's cup. That night around 2-2:30, I ate THE BEST FRENCH FRIES OF MY ENTIRE LIFE. Dan bought them and picked them up for us, which was a very nice gesture; then Lauren and I sat there eating all of them in endless bliss. They weren't crunchy OR soggy, but they were sooo soft. And hot. And breaded. And the outside was so flavorful and delicious. Like I seriously don't remember the last time I ate something so incrediblydelicious.

Lauren and I woke up that morning around 5:45 because we are idiots and had a lot of thirst. By the time we got to Rosie's, I felt like I'd vomitted four times then slept in someone's bed who I don't know very well (by myself) and then woken up 4 hours later& layed in bed for a few hours just thinking about how thirsty I was& pushed a car out of the snow& walked across campus (in the three feet of sunny snow) to a nasty diner where people were judging our boots and skirts and torn-up tights. Don't you just feel like that sometimes? Ya just gotta eat the right thing. So I bought... a large drink with green tea and Sprite mixed together, grapes, and an English muffin with an egg on it... the grossest thing ever. Nibbled and disposed! I drank about 50 bottles of Vitamin Water.

Later that day, I ate a box of gluten-free doughnuts and a Mexican meal that my mom made for my brother's 26th birthday.

Today after class, I met Sebastian and Dan for "breakfast." I got a grilled cheese sandwich with tomatoes and green peppers and, like, an onion. Sometimes a girl's just gotta eat a grilled cheese sandwich. I drank some chocolate soy milk and pop in juice.

Around 5-5:30, I finished off a pint of coffee ice cream and ate an apple. In the evening, I ate some gluten-free breakfast bars and maybe a few other nibbles. My stomach hurts!!!!!

It was an okay day for eating, but I hope that tomorrow is a lot better and a lot less disgusting and a lot less sandwichy! Hahaha oh, dear.

2 comments:

  1. You told this perfectly lol.
    Hayley should have been there...
    And Dan is the best host ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks! Yes she should have and yes he is!!!!!

    ReplyDelete