14 February 2010

Things I Ate Today

You know you're in trouble when you eat 10-15 cookies but feel, at the end of the day, like you deserve a sweet reward for eating so well. Haha this is probably about the time when I should phase back out of eating such nasty nast!

Things I Ate Today:
-dry Cocoa Krispies for brunch
-mango for a 4:00 break at work
-a lot of cheese
-an old banana
-nongluten heart-shaped cookies that my mom made (cutest thing ever)
-milk
-an apple
-some almonds
-vitamin water

It was a good day for eating! Today I tried to find my running shoes at home, but they seem to have disappeared off the face of the planet. I'm playing the CD I made yesterday for the first time, and it's all scratched! I have a lot to do for my Gerontology class tomorrow, and I left my phone charger at home again. I think the theme for this week should be "shopping."

No comments:

Post a Comment