16 February 2010

Things I Ate Today

Today, I learned a valuable lesson: don't take melatonin at 5am.

I went to Italian as a total zombie at 9:55, and then when I came back to my room I went straight to sleep instead of taking a shower as I so desparately needed to do. Consequently, I didn't eat anything (although I did drink a large cup of hot chocolate) until about 5pm.

5pm: a tray of vegetarian sushi rolls, a pint* of ice cream, and a Cadbury Caramel Egg.
I thought I'd try the caramel eggs, just in case I was missing out on something incredible. However, I wasn't. Everyone should definitely stick to the creme eggs.

8-9pm: an apple, and a bag of mixed almonds and raisins.
This is actually a very good idea because, with vast raisin dominasin, you get a good balance of snackablility and protein. As we know, almonds are very high in protein; but you're not really supposed to eat a lot* of them.

*It's always important to monitor quantity :P

It was a good day for eating! I actually loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment