28 February 2010

Things I Ate Today

Things I Ate Today:

-a bowl of Rice Krispies
-a huge bag of almonds, walnuts, raisins, and apricots (from my mom) at work
-a large portion of canteloupe off the "free rack" at work. Rotten <>
-nasty psuedo-Asian psuedo-cuisine... I threw most of it away...
-half a pint of blueberries (didn't wash 'em 'cause I'm livin' on the edge)
-Cadbury Creme Egg, seriously the best thing I can imagine on the planet
-Fuze black tea with acai: highly recommended
-Fuze white tea with goji berries: highly recommended
-a chocolate-covered Peep ("the hard-boiled Cadbury Creme Egg")
-a cup of carrots and celery with dressing.

If I did today over, I would eat about HALF of that nutty trail mix and eliminate the nasty stir-fry. Otherwise, everything was good! Blueberries and Cadbury Creme Eggs are overwhelmingly great, and they always improve my day as a whole.

1 comment: