11 February 2010

Things I Ate Today

Things I Ate Today:

Breakfast: a lot of candy (fruit snacks and Reese's) with chocolate soy milk in a large coffee
Other: almonds, Vanilla Coke* and an apple. And a gluten-free breakfast bar.
**Lunch/following Sebastian around campus: cheesy fries and a pint of Ben & Jerry's fro-yo
Directly thereafter: a Cadbury Creme Egg
Other: about 5 strawberries, half a pint of blueberries <3, and more almonds.

This feels like I'm missing something again! However, it was a good day for eating. Do you think this daily increase in cheesy fried food and cola will start bringing up my weight soon?

I would REALLY like some Taco Bell.

*Best idea ever
**Oops. Earlier it was brought to my attention that 5:30 is not lunchtime. But I'm a Confucianist now so I don't worry myself with such petty western standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment