12 July 2009

Things I Ate Today and Some Other Days As Well

Unfortunately, I deleted my outgoing texts that listed all the stuff I've eaten over the course of the past few days... :(

On Wednesday and Thursday, I was at college orientation. So on Thursday for breakfast, I ate something hurriedly. Like, um... a cherry dark chocolate granola bar by Kashi with some tea or things. For lunch at the school, I ate a very large salad with a piece of carrot cake and a cup of water. Iced, I think! For dinner, I ate a piece of mushroom pizza with a smaller salad and some weird "light" lemonade. On Thursday for breakfast, I had the most delicious thing! A cup of coffee that wasn't filled up completely so I could mix it with a pint of chocolate milk. I also ate a scone and a banana. For lunch, I went home and ate... oh geez. Um. A peach... I think I remember a ton of cheese and peanut butter and some bread... ??? This is the part where it gets really confusing. What did I eat for dinner? What did I eat on Friday? Am I completely mixing up my days? What's going on? Maybe I was at orientation on Thursday and Friday? No, I worked on Friday....

Anyway, there was a Chipotle burrito in there somewhere; and let me tell you it was incredible. Amen halleluja.

Yesterday for breakfast, I made half a batch of brownies. I also ate a peach and a piece of toast or something. And a cup of Earl Grey tea... maybe some peanut butter? Who knows. I didn't have time for lunch, but I ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich on my 4:00 break at work. After work, I bought an 89c "snack size" bag of cookie mix (I would guess it's about half a batch?) with Twix and a bag of peanut m&m's. My mom and I ate the Twix on the way home. When I got home, I microwaved 2 of the breakfast brownies and put them in a huge mixing bowl. To that, I added the bag of m&m's, the cookie dough, and about a pint of Buckeye ice cream. It was SO GOOD. I sat on the couch and ate about half of that bowl. I also ate a TON of Dorritos. Forgot about those until just now! I had some of the later mentioned protein drink, too.

This morning for breakfast, I ate the other half of my frozen delight! For lunch at noon, I went to Thai Gourmet with Lauren (which was, as always, AWESOME and PERFECT IN EVERY WAY). Afterwards, each of us got a Polar Pop. Then, my mom made peanut butter cookies, so I ate 5-7 of those. Next, we went to my grandma's, and she really wanted one of those little ice cream sundaes from McDonald's? So I ate one of those, too. For dinner around 7, Laura and I went to Panera. I ordered a chocolate chip bagel with cream cheese and a mango smoothie without whipped cream, but the girl forgot my cream cheese! Otherwise, it was extreeeeemely delicious. So was the peanut butter cookie I ate after that, and the potato fry or two that I ate, and the high-calorie protein drink I had (chai tea latte!). Around 11:00, I started thinking about how iit was my last day to eat gluten or dairy for six weeks, and how much I'll probably miss Taco Bell. So, thank God for Sebastian, I ate two volcano tacos and a vegetarian crunchwrap with guacamole.

Boy am I hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment