15 July 2009

Things I Wish I Didn't Eat Today

When I discovered this supersized bottle of "Perfectly Protein" vanilla chai tea Bolthouse Juice with 80g protein per bottle instead of 50g (because it's so enormous) at the store, I freaked out. How could I not buy that! However, after drinking 3/4 of it in what I'm guessing was an hour or less, I'm starting to regret...

Serving size: 8 fl. oz.
Servings per container: 8
[Amount per serving:]
Calories: 160
Calories from fat: 28
Total fat: 3g (5% daily value)
Potassium: 530g (15% daily value)
Total carbohydrate: 25g (9% daily value)
Dietary fiber: 0g
Sugars: 21g
Protein: 10g

I sort of feel like vomiting.
Gluten and dairy-free foods are awesome for like a day and a half, sort of, but eventually you get tired of eating:

-maybe 5 handfuls of almonds
-maybe 3 bowls of white rice
-maybe 3 bowls of fruit salad
-probably 3 plums and 1-2 bananas
-3 or 4 glasses of chocolate soy milk
-5 or 6 glasses of soy beverage (Bolthouse juice)
-a few pieces of pineapple
-a few more almonds... and a few more... maybe some watermelon...

Last night I dreamt that I was on a vacation to Heaven, and when I won a prize I wanted gluten and dairy. By the way, did you know that "dairy" is an adjective? It's not a noun unless you're naming the place that produces dairy products!

No comments:

Post a Comment