21 July 2009

Things I Ate Today (and Yesterday)

Today for breakfast, I ate two pints of blueberries. And maybe something else, but I forget what? My dad pointed and laughed at me and shouted, "BLUEBERRY GIRL!" because yesterday I finished my 10lb flat of blueberries and bought 3 more pints, which are now all obliterated.

For lunch, I ate a salad with almonds. I also ate a plum that was in my purse from last week.

I worked from noon to 8:30, so on break around 4 I ate half of a glutenanddairy-free cookie that a stranger gave me to throw away, two bananas and some almonds.

After work, I ate some canteloupe from the "free" rack at work, another banana, two cobs of corn, light soy milk, and one or two spoonfuls of peanutbutter. Then, without gluten or dairy, my mom made this AWESOME chocolate brownie soup pudding molten lava molasses bubbling stew dish thing. So I ate 3 or 4 servings of that. Omg yum. Have you had those "Warm Delights" tv dinner-type things? Well it was a little bit like that. Om nom nom.

Yesterday, I finished my blueberries and chocolate. I don't know why the title of this promises a list of stuff I ate yesterday, because I don't completely remember what I ate yesterday. Blueberries and chocolate for breakfast, no lunch, and everything in the entire world for dinner. That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment