16 July 2009

Things I Ate Today

Starting to feel like a martyr...

Today for breakfast, I drank the rest of that Bolthouse Juice with fruit. For lunch, I cooked a bunch of vegetables (green squash, green and red peppers, mushrooms, celery...) and put it with gluten-free pasta. I also made a salad. It all tasted very bland, though! I didn't really know what to season it with.

Around 2, 3, and 4 o'clock, I was starving. So, I ate a million almonds. I ate them as fast as I could, hoping they'd be extra filling that way! It didn't really work, though. I ate three old candy canes. They did encourage my belly with some holiday spirit! I ate another bowl of the pasta and vegetables, but I was still hungry. What else did I eat? I don't know, but there sure wasn't enough of it!

I went window licking* with my mom at Pier One, Borders (where I actually did buy a great animal book!), and TJ Maxx. At Pier One, I almost bought this fancy bar of dark chocolate because it didn't have gluten or dairy in it and was also very inexpensive. Unfortunately, I didn't buy it for some reason and spent the rest of the trip wishing I had! We went to Acme, but their dark chocolates were SO expensive. When we got home, I ate 1-2 "ripe" bananas and a piece of celery.

Does anybody have a lot of extra peanut butter? Or maybe a vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free Big Mac?





*window shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment