27 July 2009

Things I Ate Today

Today, I ate:

-2 pints of blueberries
-most of a chocolate bar (two chunks were already gone!)
-3 fruit gems
-1 peach
-a handful or two of mixed nuts (salted!)
-an elephant's weight in corn chips
-hot salsa
-2 cobs of corn
-brown rice and green beans
-1 fruit juice popsicle tube

Yum! It was a good day for eating. I was thinking in the shower that, instead of cutting gluten and dairy out of my diet, I should just eat the following things: blueberries, dark chocolate, hot salsa, and produce; plus Chipotle, Taco Bell and Thai Gourmet for substance. Wouldn't that be good? I would be so happy all the time!!

I've been thinking that cutting gluten and dairy out of my diet has made me feel, if anything, WORSE than I did before. However, today I thought how my knees and ankles haven't bothered me so much since the change. Also, there's a little less phlegm in my throat and my intestines are slightly happier. These things seem small, but maybe I'll see bigger improvements as time goes on! As of today, I've been "off" of gluten and dairy for two weeks.

I hate it when really catchy, fun songs have repulsive lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment