07 September 2009

Italian Things I Ate Today

Today, I woke up around 11:15 (ma-ma miiia!), and I didn't eat until like 3pm. When I did eat, all I had was a granola bar!! One of those Nature's Valley things, real crunchy?

A few hours later, Sebastian came over and we ate at Rosie's. I spent about ten dollars on myself, somehow. I ate:
-Mozz-erelllla sticks with mar-inaara sauce (ma-ma miiia!)
-A garlic veggie wrap with vegetables and Italian dressing (ma-ma miiia!)
-Cold french fries with ketchup and too much salt...
-A large cup of Hayley's raspberry tea (ma-ma miiia!)
-A pickle spear with no cheese ("no cheese" was an option under daily specials?)

Then, we went to some bizarro art studio that's attached to Sebastian's dorm and has a lot of dirty retro furniture in it. I bought us coffees, obviously. They were disgusting and I added a packet of non-dairy creamer. Ma-ma miiia.

Finally, we went back to Sebastian's house and I ate a cookie dunked in milk. It was not the best thing I've ever tasted, but I'm willing to say it that was the best thing I've ever tasted. Yumm.

Most importantly, today I ate about 8 hours of Italian study. Literally, I studied Italian from about noon to 10pm. It was actually really fun and I feel like I've accomplished something, but if I gained any knowledge from the experience it was probably how to say "Ma-ma miia!" or "GRAT-ziaa!" So, there you have it. Another good day for eating. (Arrivederci!*)


Edit: Now it's about two in the morning, and I'm eating hot salsa with chocolate milk. Truly one of the best combinations of anything, ever. By the end of this, I will have consumed a quart of chocolate milk (that's 4 x 210 calories x 9g protein), and at least half a small jar of Tostitos' hottest salsa. With Scoops chips. Om nom nom!


(*Feel free to use your imagination with my spelling of this word.)

No comments:

Post a Comment