07 September 2009

Things I Ate Today

I had a bowl of melon, which was honeydew and honeyrock. There was a bowl of frosting, some corn chips, some... uh.. um.. a piece of dry toast, some cheese gel jalapeno pepper deep fried things from Sonic. Ched 'R' Peppers. They were sooo goood. Let's see. I had those dill pickle pringles. They were pickle pringles. I had chocolate peanut butter fudge from Geauga Lake that was probably about a month old. I had a cherry Coke Polar Pop. Some more of those chips (the pringles, not the corn chips). Some more of that peanut butter fudge. And, uh, let's see, a hot chocolate at Rosie's. And then like three or four or five hot chocolates in the laundry room of Verder. Yeaaahh! The Reese's bar. That was really good. I also had a Hot Mama Pickle. I had chips, pickle chips, and a pickle. I also had a taste of Cody's Big Papa Pickle. His was sweet, mine was spicy. Each pickle was nine servings, and each serving had 22% of the daily value of sodium. I had 198% of my salt today from that pickle. That was a big bowl of frosting.

I decided I'm allergic to gluten and dairy today. Today was my first day of trying not to eat gluten or dairy.

P.s. Cody gave me a gluten-free blueberry muffin, too! It was extremely delicious.

1 comment: