21 September 2009

Things I Sadly Ate Today

This past week was a total waste of vacation from my oh-so-serious blog endeavors because I ate a TON of food. In the time since I last updated Things I Ate Today, I consumed literally at least twice as many calories as I should have. But technology isn't working in my favor lately, and I'm willing to use that as an excuse.

Today for breakfast around noon, I ate an Odwalla bar. It was the first time I've tried one, and it was okay. The taste was nothing incredible, but it had 14 grams of protein and the company seems generally positive so I'd probably eat another one.

Before Gospel Choir, I ate a fruit cup with a bag of Sun Chips.

After Gospel Choir, I ate a Chipotle burrito that admittedly tasted at least 60 times better than the one I ate yesterday for breakfast with Hayley and Sebastian.

Finally, at the end of the day, I got what I'd been wanting: a(nother) pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream with a TV (laptop) screen. I like Amelie even more than I remember, and the ice cream was satisfying. To B&J I say: without you, today's emotions would be the scurf of yesterday's.

I daresay it's been a good day for eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment