15 September 2009

Things I Ate Today

Last night after my post, Cody and I went to Rosie's around 4. I ate Mallo Cups (highly recommended!) and cheese fries. Yum!!

Today for breakfast, I ate some gluten-free pretzels and the rest of my orange Vitamin Water.

Around lunchtime, I actually chugged a chocolate Milk Chug. I ate two falaffels with tahini sauce and tabouli, with strawberries.

Before and during math class from 5:30 to 7:30, I ate a king-size package of Resee's cups. I did share one, though.

Right after that, I went to donate blood to the Red Cross; but they didn't want my blood because of Haiti. Regardless, I ate the cookie I was offered. It was a chocolate chip cookie the size of my entire hand. OMG YUM.

Then, I ate two more falaffels.

Then, I ate some corn chips and Miley Cyrus came on the radio. Yeeeyeeaahaeayeah! It's a party in the USA.

1 comment:

  1. Jess! Your blog is my favorite thing, did you know?

    You should come over for dinner sometime!

    - Carly

    ReplyDelete