13 September 2009

Things I Ate Today

I just typed this whole post and then it got deleted!

Yesterday, I forgot to mention that I ate a peanutbutter m&m that was on the floor of the staircase in Stouffer hall. I ate it because it would be gross and funny, but then I considered eating more of them because it was actually very tasty. I think I also tasted some baked goods from the break room at work.



Things I Ate Today (again):

-A large cup of coffee that my mom made, for breakfast

-I didn't have time to brush my teeth before work, so two pieces of gum

-A peanut butter and jelly sandwich that my mom made, for lunch

-A pita covered in melted cheese, for dinner, with:

-Cooked green and yellow squash that my mom made, with:

-Grapes.

-Watermelon Air Head, for a snack, with:

-"Go-Go" Vitamin Water

-Green Laffy Taffy

-Cheesy french fries

-2 Sweedish Fish

-A box of Oatmeal Cream Pies (that's 170 calories x 1 gram of protein x 12 servings - 2 or 3 that I gave away).



I feel sort of sick and gross, but other than that it was a good day for eating!

-

No comments:

Post a Comment