10 January 2010

The day that would've been better without food

Things I Ate Today:

For breakfast around nine, I poured a huge bowl of Cocoa Krispies, thinking, "this should get me out of pajamas!" only to discover that we were out of milk. So, horribly exhausted and disappointed, I made two mugs (4 packets) of naaasty generic hot chocolate. That definitely made me feel worse!

At work around two, I ate the rest of the bag of lettuce from yesterday, with blue cheese. I also ate a Luna bar, chocolate peppermint stick flavor? It was one of the best things I have EVER tasted-- like a huge thin mint with 8g protein and whole grains. Delicious!

After work around seven, I ate a big stale hunk of Swiss cheese (even though I don't like Swiss cheese thaaat much). Then, I ate some of mom's dinner to make her happy: a heap of mashed potatoes, green beans, and zucchini. Actually, I ate this as quickly as possible so I could go meet Lauren!

Around nine or ten at Sebastian's, I ate a bunch of cookies. Okay, that's definitely outside the resolution. But you know, I don't really care. It would have been a little rude not to have any because we were playing Apples to Apples with his mom, and I'm always hungry for nasty food on Sundays! So I ate a bunch of chocolate chip cookies. Then, at Giant Eagle, I bought a container of shell-shaped pasta salad. It was the grossest thing EVER. And for $3.50! Huge waste of money! I only ate some of it.

The three of us went to Sebastian's where we ate faaaancy cheese and crackers. When I got home, I noticed that my mom had baked a carrot/pumpkin cake, and by then I had eaten all the things that make me feel sick and gross; so I just went for it.

It was a very disgusting day for eating! Maybe tomorrow I'll just... not.

No comments:

Post a Comment