30 January 2010

Things I Ate Today

My mom made gluten-free cookies that contain oats (the "y" of gluten*)
I've been eating a lot of those. They made me feel sick at work, but that's probably because I ate like half a pan of them at 7:45 am.

At work, I ate an apple. After work, I ate a lot of medium salsa and a string cheese stick, um... ovaltine... cookies... I don't really remember, but it was too much. When I went snowboarding, I felt like a hot mess!

When I got back to my dorm around 10:30, I ate half a banana, two juice boxes of chocolate soymilk, gluten-free pretzels, and I'm a little bit hungry. Hello, sweet tooth!

After this post, I ate a single serving bowl of Cocoa Krispies. Then I went to Rosie's with some drunk people and ate/defended my hot cheesy fries.

*Sometimes they're considered gluten, but sometimes they aren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment