08 January 2010

Post 100: Things I Ate Today

Things I Ate Today:

-2 or 3 servings of Morningstar chik'n nuggets. The box says they are the best chik'n nuggets, but I'm not sure how I feel about this because Boca's are also quite delicious!
-A lot of raisins. I'm getting back into those.
-Apple juice
-Hot salsa with sad remains of stale chip crumbles
-I don't remember, but there was a lot of it.

On break at work, I had my first resolution slip-up and ate a free candycane. However, I don't view this as a problem because it wasn't REALLY candy; I had a bad sore throat! After work:

-A large superprotein buffet of beans, rice, cheese, hot salsa, and lettuce. Deeelicious.
-The worst hot chocolate ever!! WalMart's generic brand ("SuperValue" or something?) is horribly watered down when you use two packets instead of one, the marshmallows zap all the flavor out of it, AND at the bottom where there should be chocolate powder, there is plain white sugar. Naaaasty.

I did not eat the random peppermint patty that I didn't actually want. Good girl.
It was another good day for eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment