01 January 2010

Things I Ate Today

Today for breakfast at Hayley's, I ate a bowl of nutritious Rice Krispies* with sugar on them (but no marshmallows). Immediately thereafter, I ate a crunchwrap with beans instead of meat, but EXTRA NACHO CHEESE INSTEAD OF GUACAMOLE! Would you believe it? Aside from the hole in the bottom of my crunchwrap, I'd say this was a phenomenal idea (on the part of Hayley). I also ate cheesy fiesta potatoes and drank a ton of Baja Blast (2-3 medium cups, no ice).

When I got home in the evening, I ate a ton of miniature mustard pretzels. I also ate 2 bowls of medium salsa (like a civilized person) with accomodating non-Scoops chips. I drank a lot of diet Canada Dry with apple juice, and some milk. There's a good chance that I will continue to eat.

Aside from my third or fourth day without the Chipotle that I've been especially hungry for, it was a good day for eating!

*The plain cereal is such a foreign concept, I didn't even notice that I'd written "Rice Krispie treats" until reading it a couple times.

No comments:

Post a Comment